Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Fog

Sorry for the long hiatus. The internet has been pretty inconsistent recently. We're convinced it has something to do with the mystery dust that's clouded Cameroon and it seems most of West Africa. No one's really sure what's going on, but of course the speculations and conspiracies are running rampant. One day this gray haze just showed up and blanketed everything in a layer of ashy dust. And it hasn't gone away. The sky is just solid gray. Pretty weird, but I'm willing to bet it's not skin cancer-causing acid rain clouds like the homemade handouts tell me.

I don't have much time to write now, but I felt like I had to update with something. I'll write again soon, but in the meantime here's me conquering a natural bridge I discovered.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tim Has the sky gotten any better? It sounds very mysterious! is it like clouds or ash like after a volcanno? I love to get the blog reports because I have a picture as well as your stories and it allows me to feel closer to what you are doing. I undewrstand that journally is hard to stay up with because you are "doing" instead of "reporting" so stay busy, have fun, and share a story when you can . Thanks, Love you Mom

    ReplyDelete